Century's Alumni Association now offers a Legacy Scholarship for students who,
through family, friends or mentors, have a strong connection with Century College.
To qualify for the Legacy Scholarship, you must:
- be an incoming freshman OR a current student
- send a personal letter explaining your relationship to an alum of Century College or affiliate institutions
(such as Northeast Metro, 916, and Lakewood), articulating a strong connection to Century, and demonstrating
a desire to become/continue as a member of our Century College community
- submit two letters of recommendation from either a relative who attended Century,
an instructor, a supervisor, and/or a community member
- be enrolled for a minimum of six credits during each semester the award is received
- commit to attending at least one alumni event each semester during which the award has been granted
Application Forms & Deadline
Contact Nancy Livingston, Director of Alumni Relations,
at 651.779.5531 or email us.