Information Technology Services has two open Computer Centers providing
computer access to all registered Century College credit students. Staff is available to
provide assistance in the use of the computer equipment.
- East Campus - Room 1710
- West Campus - Room 3165
- While on campus stop by either one of our locations during business hours.
- If you're off campus try using .
- If your situation requires immediate action you can call our Help Specialists at 651.779.3295 during business hours.
Visit our list of resources available in the Computer Center.
(You must log in to the portal to view resources)
Computer Center Guidelines
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the Computer Center.
- Do not load any software on any computer.
- Do not save to the C:\ drive (hard drive). It will be lost upon reboot.
- Do not change system settings.
- Homework will be given priority over personal use.
- Children are not permitted in the Computer Center.
- Staff are not responsible for unattended work or personal items.
- No engaging in disorderly conduct or unreasonably disturbing or offending others.
- Use of the computer center is limited to students and staff of Century College.
- No cellular phone use in the Computer Center.
Rules will be enforced by ITS and the Student Senate