The Reading/Student Success Center is committed to providing individual students with reading support services that enable them to have success at Century College and beyond.
Open to all Century Students
Reasons to Visit:
- Free tutoring, particularly in Reading and New Student Seminar course work (drop-in or scheduled appointments available)
- Check out books
- Individual study or group work
- eFolio help
- D2L assistance
- Skills enhancements: study skills, note-taking, test-taking, critical thinking
- Resource Materials
Location & Hours
- Location: W3250
- Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 6 pm
- Closed: Saturday, Sunday and on all non-school days.
NOTE: Student IDs are required to receive services.
For more information, call 651.779.3351.
Program Points of Pride
- Individualized and strong developmental Reading 80 course
- New Student Seminar course designed to help the student fully integrate into college
- Learning communities
- Unique course offerings
- Web-enhanced courses
Flexible Learning Options
We offer you these flexible learning options for reading and student success classes:
- Hybrid (combination of in-class and online learning)
- Online courses
- Evening and weekend options
- Paired courses
- Traditional courses
- Accelerated courses