Science Resource Center
The Science Resource Center offers drop-in tutoring and other services to any Century student
taking a science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Earth Science) class.
Help is available on a drop-in basis and no appointment is necessary.
NOTE: Student IDs are required to receive tutoring services.
Resources and Services
- Drop-in Tutoring
- Tutors Linked-to-Classes (TLC) Services
- Computer Tutorials
- Textbooks and Practice Problem Sets
- Models and laboratory practice
- Reference Books
Hours, location, contact
- Drop-in Tutoring Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:45 am to 3 pm
- Tuesday: 8:45 am to 1 pm
- Tutors Linked to Classes (TLC)
- Varies. Contact your instructor or the TLC for your class.
- Room E3813, Science and Library building, third floor, right across from the elevators.
- For more information, contact Steve Polson at 651.779.3466