A hold on your record may prevent you from registering for courses, obtaining transcripts and applying for graduation. The appropriate department must be contacted to resolve the issue. A hold may be imposed for the following reasons:
|Type of Hold
|Financial aid suspension
|Overdue resource material
|Past due account
Holds are released when payment is made or problem is resolved. In some cases cash or cashiers check may be required to remove a hold.
Other Charges and Fees
- Application Fee: $20.00
- File-Search Charge: $25.00 A file-search charge is assessed outside agencies requesting copies of students' file information. Students' signed release must accompany requests.
- International Student Health Insurance Fee: Contact the Multicultural Center for information
- NSF Check or Returned Payment Charge: $20.00
- Test-out Fee: $25.00 per credit
- Payment Late Fees: Students with tuition and fees remaining unpaid after the due date are assessed two monthly late fees of $25.00 and a one time administrative fee of $30.00 for placing the student on the college payment plan
- Transcript Processing Charge: $5.00 for each academic transcript requested for mailing or pickup within three business days. An additional $5 is charged for rush/immediate transcript preparation. Rush transcript requests received after the scheduled college mail pick-up will be sent the following day unless the student elects to pick it up in person. Transcripts
Senior Citizen Fee
Senior Citizens must be:
- 62 years or older
- a legal resident of Minnesota
- If you register for credit the day after the first day of class,
you will be charged
$20.00 per credit if space is available or
no charge if you audit.
- If you register prior to the second day of class, you must pay
full tuition and fees.