Note: Tuition and fees are set by the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) Board of Trustees.
Rates listed below are subject to change.
Summer 2015 Tuition Rates and Fees
$179.11 per credit total, which consists of:
- $160.60 Tuition
- $9.00 Technology Fee
- $0.31 Minnesota State College Student Association (MSCSA) Fee
- $4.95 Student Life Fee
- $4.25 Parking Fee
Programs with differential tuition
- Dental Assisting – $184.65 tuition per credit plus applicable fees
- Dental Hygiene – $184.65 tuition per credit plus applicable fees
- Nursing – $194.85 tuition per credit plus applicable fees
- Online Courses – $185.00 tuition per credit plus applicable fees
- Orthotic Technology – $184.65 tuition per credit plus applicable fees
- Prosthetic Technology – $184.65 tuition per credit plus applicable fee
Application fee: $20.00
Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota and Manitoba residents
Students who are legal residents of North Dakota, and Manitoba may attend Century College on the same basis as Minnesota residents. Wisconsin and South Dakota residents will pay fees determined in reciprocity agreements.
Formal applications must be made according to application deadlines and filed with the higher education services office in the student’s home state.
For more information, contact the Records Office, 651.779.3299.