Century College counselors and advisors are committed to your success. We are available to assist you to:
- develop and plan your academic, career and personal goals.
- identify and overcome personal barriers.
- feel supported in your progress.
- complete a smooth transfer to work or a four-year college.
- Academics (academics, registration, transfer)
- Career (exploration, career assessments, job preparation/search,
- Personal (mental health,
- English as a Second Language (ESOL classes, testing, advising)
- Ask Century (frequently asked questions)
Quick Stop Counseling/Advising (10 Minutes)
Quick stop is focused on immediate needs (e.g. registration) and for issues that can be addressed in less
than 10 minutes.
- Questions about assessment scores and appropriate classes
- Changes in current semester schedule
- Basic questions about add/drop/withdrawal
- Graduation check (if 1 semester left before graduation)
- Financial Aid 150% appeal (if 1 semester left before graduation)
West Campus Quick Stop Hours: Monday-Thursday, 10 am - 1 pm
Friday, 10 - 11 am
(Hours may vary depending on staffing availability).
Appointments (30 Minutes)
NOTE: Students more than 10 minutes late may have their appointment given to another student.
Call Counseling and Advising at 651.779.3285 or stop by in person to make an appointment.
GPS LifePlan – Goals+Plans=Success. The GPS LifePlan is your guide to help you achieve your educational, career and overall life goals.
Hours, Location, and Contact
- Summer Hours:
- Monday — Tuesday: 8 am - 6 pm
Wednesday — Thursday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 8 am - 12 pm
- Advising/Counseling and Career Center
- West Campus, Room 2410
- Submit a question to a Counselor.