Century College counselors and advisors are committed to your success. We are available to assist you to:
- develop and plan your academic, career and personal goals.
- identify and overcome personal barriers.
- feel supported in your progress.
- complete a smooth transfer to work or a four-year college.
- Academics (academics, registration, transfer)
- Career (exploration, career asessments, job preparation/search,
- Personal (mental health,
- English as a Second Language (ESOL classes, testing, advising)
- Ask Century (frequently asked questions)
Quick Stop Counseling (10 Minutes)
Quick stop is focused on immediate needs (e.g. registration) and for issues that can be addressed in less
than 10 minutes.
Quick Stop Hours: Monday — Friday, 9 am – 1 pm, with extended times during registration.
Hours may vary depending on staffing availability, especially during the summer.
- Over 18 credit exception request
- Basic special application questions
- Questions about assessment scores and classes that are appropriate
- Scheduling for next semester or current semester
- Initial questions about add/drop/withdrawal
- Some unofficial transcript evaluations – counselor could look at a few classes versus 80 credits
Appointments (30 Minutes)
- Long-term education plans
- Personal issues
- Transfer planning and lengthy unofficial transcript evaluations
- Career Counseling
- Academic concerns
NOTE: Students more than 10 minutes late may have their appointment given to another student.
Call Counseling and Advising at 651.779.3285 or stop by in person to make an appointment.
GPS LifePlan – Goals+Plans=Success. The GPS LifePlan is your guide to help you achieve your educational, career and overall life goals.
Hours, Location, and Contact
- Monday — Thursday: 8 am - 7 pm
Friday: 8 am - 4 pm
- Counseling Center
- West Campus, Room 2410
- Submit a question to a Counselor.