If you are undecided about your career direction or major, we can help.
Explore your options by taking one or both of the following career assessments:
Strong Interest Inventory (SII)
- Compares your interests with those of people working in a broad range of occupations.
- (Does not measure abilities or aptitudes.)
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Measures personal preferences that influence your learning and work style.
- Understanding your style can improve your education and career planning, performance, and satisfaction.
Taking the assessments
Current or returning Century College students:
- Begin your assessment.
Login = centurystudent
Password = studentcc
DO NOT put anything in User ID.
- To obtain your results:
- Pay the testing fee at the Business Office (W2340) and obtain a receipt.
SII = $7.60 and MBTI = $10.15.
- Bring the receipt to the Counseling and Career Center (W2410)
(M-Th 8 AM to 7 PM, Fr 8 AM - 4 PM), to schedule a
required hour-long appointment with a counselor, who will interpret your assessment results.
Note: If you are not a Century College student, check out the Career Clinic through Continuing Education.