Requirements to requesting loans:
- Must have an award letter
- Must be requested at least 3 days before the end of the loan period
- Go to www.century.edu
- Select “eServices” at the top of the page.
- Log in to your eServices account using your StarID.
- Under the “Financial Aid” tab on the left side of the screen, select “Loans.”
- Follow the status bar tabs on the screen. Enter all necessary information, and then click the right arrow at the bottom of the page to move to the next tab.
- Loan Period Tab
- Select the loan period you want the funds for.
If you choose a loan period of:
Fall and Spring – the amount you request will be divided in two equal halves, with half
being disbursed for Fall semester and half for Spring semester.
Fall Only – the amount you request will disburse for Fall semester.
Spring Only – the amount you request will disburse for Spring semester.
Summer Only – the amount you request will disburse for Summer semester.
- Pre-Requirements Tab
- Read the Pre-Requirements and be sure these steps have been completed on
www.studentloans.gov. These include:
- Entrance Counseling
- Master Promissory Note
You will need your FAFSA PIN information.
- Loan Application Tab
- Review your eligibility under the Loan Application tab.
- Select the amount of Federal Direct Loan assistance you would like to receive.
- Submission Tab
- Review the Submission Summary. Submit your loan request.
Once your loan request has been submitted, you can check the status of your request at anytime by clicking on the Loan Status Tab.
If you’ve done your loan request correctly, the funds will be disbursed and credited to your student account.
If there are overage funds, the Business Office will mail you a check or direct deposit that amount.
If you still owe a balance after the loan proceeds have been credited, check your Student Account online
and pay the amount due.
You are responsible for the payment of tuition and/or fees for any amount not covered by financial aid.
Please note: Financial aid funds, including loan disbursements, are disbursed beginning the 11th day of the term.
The Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS) program provides loans to parents of dependent
students. See Types of Financial Aid for eligibility requirements.