The award year at Century College is based on an academic year consisting of fall, spring, and summer semesters.
Summer financial aid eligibility is based on the amount of aid unused from the previous fall and/or spring semesters.
Current Century College Students
If you are a current Century College student and have completed your financial aid application (FAFSA) for the current academic year (fall/spring), you will:
- Receive a notice of summer aid eligibility approximately a week after you register for summer classes.
- Be able to view your Summer Award Letter online.
New Students/New Financial Aid Applicants
- Be admitted to Century College and be in an aid–eligible program.
- Complete the FAFSA for the current academic year (i.e. prior fall/spring) before June 30.
- Note: The FAFSA deadline of June 30 is prior to the end of the summer semester.
- Financial Aid Office