Graduation applications should be submitted during your last semester at Century by the
deadline listed .
View and print your degree audit or
DARS and verify the following:
- Your degree/major and catalog year are listed correctly.
- Transcripts from other colleges/universities have been evaluated.
- Make sure previous grades of Incomplete are now graded.
- Confirm completion of any internships, externships, or clinicals.
- All academic petitions are recorded on your DARS.
- Confirm that your account is paid up by checking for any holds on your account.
- Compare with your unofficial transcript that any repeated courses are noted or complete a Repeat of Course form.
If you have any questions, meet with a Century counselor or your program advisor to review your DARS report and discuss possible issues that may prevent you from graduating.
Complete the online Graduation Orientation, print the Graduation Application and Pre-Graduation Follow-up Survey and bring the completed forms to the Records office, West 2220.
Applications received after the deadline will be processed in the next term.
- Catalog requirements older than 6 years cannot be used for a degree program.
- Technical credits older than 5 years cannot be used as career credit for a diploma or certificate, only as elective credits.
- Diplomas and other correspondence are mailed to the address given on the graduation application form,
and the name listed in the computer system, UNLESS a student change of information form is submitted.
- Name changes require valid identification (see back of change form for details) and must be done in person at the Records Office.
- Contact the Graduation Evaluator (651.779.3294) if you have questions about Graduation Orientation.
- You will be notified by mail only if you have not met program requirements.
If so, you must reapply for graduation after you have resolved the issue(s).
- The graduation ceremony is at Aldrich Arena 1850 White Bear Ave N, Maplewood on May 17, 2013 at 7:00 pm.
- Graduate check-in is at 6:00 P.M. at the West entrance of Aldrich Arena.
- A commencement ceremony letter and participation form will be mailed mid April.
- The participation form will be due April 26.
- Purchase your cap, gown, tassel and diploma cover at the Century College Bookstore or online (651.779.3284) for approximately $36, beginning the April 29 through graduation day.
- Guest seating is limited due to seating capacity. Each graduate planning to attend will receive a maximum of five general admission guest tickets.
- You may walk in the spring graduation ceremony even if you applied to graduate the previous fall or summer semester. Degree documents will not be distributed at the ceremony; they are mailed to the address on your graduation application.
- Within 6-8 weeks after grades are posted. You may view your degree notation on your unofficial transcript online at Century College eServices
- Your degree document will be mailed to you within 12-14 weeks after grades are posted.
- Refer to the Graduation Orientation regarding Graduation application processing timelines.
- You may replace your degree document by calling 651.779.3228. (Requires a $25 fee.)