A learning community consists of two sections of Century College courses
having the same students. The teachers of these sections work together
to coordinate what you're learning.
Learning Community courses are available to students with any level of Assessment score placement.
“I have enjoyed every minute. I learned so much that helped me in my education.
I have accomplished many things that will help me become an independent, successful student.”
– Muna Ahmed
“It’s a great opportunity to learn more about what goes on in the world.
It helps you get ready for college-level work. If I had the chance to do it
again, I would.” – Nicole Rodgerson
“It’s a very good idea to think about signing up for these courses in the
future because it’s very helpful to keep up in your classes.” – Johnny Yang
- Select a learning community that fits the course from your placement scores.
- Find the LCOM subject area on the registration webpage for Spring 2012.
- Find the correct learning community and section to fit your class schedule.
- Add it to your Cart, and register for it. You’re done! It’s that simple!
- Go to the Century College website to register for a new student orientation.
- Select which learning community fits your assessment score placement.
- When you come to orientation, a counselor will help you register.
For more information, contact Katie Pierre at