To check term grades, login to Century College e-Services.
To access this system you will need your StarID and password. Step by step instructions are available below.
To calculate your Grade Point Average (GPA), take the total grade points achieved in a given time period and divide it by the total credits of courses for which grades of A, B, C, D and F were received (A,U, W and P grades do not affect GPA).
Note: Grade reports will not be mailed. If you need an official printed verification of your grades, please order an official transcript.
To check your grades online:
- Login to Century College e-Services.
- Enter your StarID and password.
- Check the Display My Name box so your name will display and print. Click on Login Now.
- Click on Grades and Transcripts.
- Select the Year/Term you want to check and click on the Continue button.
- To print your grade information, check the print function of your web browser.