Location and hours
- Room 2220, West Campus
- Phone: 651.779.3299
- Fax: 651.773.1708
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular Business Hours
- Monday and Tuesday: 8 am – 6 pm
- Wednesday and Thursday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday: 8 am – 4 pm
You will need a Century Photo I.D. to use the library, fitness center, to check out
game room or recreation equipment, and to use the math, English or reading labs. Your first Photo I.D. card is free. Lost or
replacement cards are $5.00 (payable at the business office).
To obtain your Century College photo I.D., you will need
a copy of your current course schedule along with a drivers license or other government-issued
Located near the Records Office in Room 2221, West Campus.
Photo ID Hours
- Monday and Tuesday: 9 am – 6 pm
- Wednesday and Thursday: 9 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday: 9 am – 4 pm
The following links will open a new window (pdf).