Get Resident Tuition

Skipped BreadcrumbHome > Current Students > Records > Get Resident Tuition

To be eligible for in-state tuition, you must be a Minnesota resident for at least one year prior to applying to Century College (see Determination of Minnesota residency) College policy.

In-state tuition is determined upon application to the college. If after one year you wish to petition for in-state tuition, complete the “Century College Petition for resident Tuition Rates”