Please Note: You must apply to graduate in order for your award to be reflected on your transcript.
Graduation applications should be submitted during your last semester at Century by the
- Spring 2014 - April 4
- Summer 2014 - July 18
- Fall 2014 - November 7
View and print your degree audit or DARS and verify the following:
- Your degree/major and catalog year are listed correctly.
- Transcripts from other colleges/universities have been evaluated.
- Make sure previous grades of Incomplete are now graded.
- Confirm completion of any internships, externships, or clinicals.
- All academic petitions are recorded on your DARS.
- Confirm that your account is paid up by checking for any holds on your account.
- Compare with your unofficial transcript that any repeated courses are noted or complete a Repeat of Course form.
If your DARS does not reflect you have met all of the program requirements or if you have any questions, please meet with a Century counselor or your program advisor to review your DARS report and discuss possible issues that may prevent you from graduating.
Appy to Graduate, print the Graduation Application and Pre-Graduation Follow-up Survey. Bring the completed forms to the Records office, West 2220.
Applications received after the deadline will be processed in the next term.
- Catalog requirements older than 6 years cannot be used for a degree program.
- Technical credits older than 5 years cannot be used as career credit for a diploma or certificate, only as elective credits.
- Diplomas and other correspondence are mailed to the address given on the graduation application form,
and the name listed in the computer system, UNLESS a student change of information form is submitted.
- Name changes require valid identification (see back of change form for details) and must be done in person at the Records Office.
Century College adheres to a "60-Day limit to process graduation" policy. This means that you must make sure that your graded transfer credits and academic petitions are completed and available for the Graduation Evaluator. (The 60 days begins at the end of the semester.)
If the information needed to process your application is not received in time, your application to graduate could be delayed to the next semester.
- Within 6-8 weeks after grades are posted. You may view your degree notation on your unofficial transcript online at Century College eServices
- You will be notified by mail when your diploma is ordered or if you have not met program requirements.
- Your degree document will be mailed to you within 12-14 weeks after grades are posted.
Contact the Graduation Evaluator (651.779.3294) if you have questions about applying to graduate.
- You may replace your degree document by calling 651.779.3228. (Requires a $25 fee.)