Unofficial Century Transcripts

Skipped BreadcrumbHome > Current Students > Records > Unofficial Transcript Request

An unofficial copy of your transcript is your academic record on plain paper. You may print your own unofficial transcript from anywhere with internet access free of charge. (Unofficial transcripts are not on security paper and are not signed by the Registrar.)

  • Log in to Century College eServices with your StarID and Password
  • Be sure to click the box after “Display Name” for your name to display and print
  • Click on "Login Now"
  • Select "Grades and Transcripts" from menu on the left-hand side of the screen
  • Select "Academic Record"
  • Choose how you want your unofficial transcript/academic record sorted (chronological is the most common).
  • Click on "Get Academic Record" and print.


Coursework taken as a non-high school student at the AVTI Northeast Metro Technical College 916 before 1996 is not available on the web and may be requested via the National Student Clearinghouse or in writing using a Transcript Request Form.