Update Your Personal Information

Skipped BreadcrumbHome > Current Students > Records > Update Your Personal Information

Address Changes

To view or edit (change) your local or permanent address:

  1. Login to Century College eServices.
  2. Enter your StarID and Password.
  3. Click on Account Management and Address Info. .
  4. To change your address, select edit, enter your address information and click Change Address.

Note: You can only make address changes once a day.

Name Changes

Name change requests require legal documentation. You must provide the Student Change of Information Form with:

  • Valid photo identification (driver’s license, state identification card, or other goverment issued ID)
  • Social Security Card with correct name
  • The College reserves the right to request more than one form of documentation for verification purposes. You may need to include certified copies of marriage, divorce or court documents. Contact the Records Office for verification of necessary documents.
  • Submit the form and your documentation at the Records Office, Room 2220, West Campus.

Office of Records and Registration
Century College
3300 Century Avenue N.
White Bear Lake, MN 55110