Student Health Services
Century College Student Health Service is staffed with registered nurses and offers the
following free services to students:
- Alcohol, drug & tobacco use assessment & referral
- Blood pressure checks
- Diabetic screens
- First Aid
- Health education
- Mental Health counseling & referral
- Over-the-counter medications
- Pamphlets on a variety of health issues
- Pregnancy tests
- Referrals for medical care
- Special needs assistance
- Stress management
- Student insurance information
- Triage nursing
We have a doctor available to see our for-credit students at no charge. Appointments are preferred and walk-ins are accepted, when the doctor is available.
The doctor is on campus Wednesdays, 9 am – 12 noon during the school year.
Lactation Rooms are available in the East Campus Health Service and on the West Campus, near the Nest.
Health Care Coverage
If you and your family do not have health care coverage or need to renew coverage, please come to the Advising Counseling and Career Center (W2410) or The Health Services (E2232).
Health Care Enrollment Schedule
Friday, 1-4 pm: October 24, 31
Friday, 1-4 pm: November 7, 14 and 21
Friday, 1-4 pm: December 5 and 12
Special Date: Wednesday, December 10 from 1-4:30 pm in room W2290
Ready to Enroll in Health Care Coverage? Great! Be prepared. Here is what you will need to bring:
- Names and birthdates of everyone in your household.
- Income verification for those in your household.
- Tax returns from 2013 (and any available W-2 forms from your household)
- Bring current insurance information, if applicable.
- Social Security numbers for everyone applying for health coverage in MNsure (if applicable)
- Immigration status verification (green cards, I-94 cards, paperwork) if applicable.
Questions, please contact Lilia.Leuthner@century.edu
Hours and Location
The Student Health Service is located in Room 2232, East Campus, 651.779.3954
Hours of Operation (during the school year):
Monday — Friday, 8 am – 2 pm
Patient Bill of Rights
All patients will be treated with respect, consideration, and dignity and have the appropriate level of privacy.
Patient records are treated with confidentiality and, except when required by law, patients are given the
opportunity to approve or refuse the release of their records.
Tuberculin Skin Tests
Our Student Health Service offers the Tuberculin Skin Test, for a fee, to students whose medical programs