On This Page
- Wood Duck Trail
Fitness Center Open Hours
— Fall '13
West Campus 1605
August 26 — December 13
- Monday–Wednesday: 7:15 – 8:30 am, 2:15 – 3:30 pm, 5:30 – 8:15 pm
- Tuesday–Thursday: 7:15 – 9 am, 2:15 – 3:30 pm, 7:30 – 8:15 pm
- Friday: 7:15 am – 3:15 pm
Fall Non-Class Days
- Student Success Day, Wed., 9/25: 7:15 – 12 noon, 1 – 3:30 pm, 7:30 – 8:15 pm
- Thursday, 10/17: 7:15 – 12 noon, 1 – 3:15 pm
- Friday, 10/18: 7:15 – 12 noon, 1 – 3:15 pm
- Finals Week, Dec. 16–19: 7:15 – 12 noon, 1 pm – 8:15 pm
Fitness Center Closed
- August 17–25
- Friday, December 20
NOTE: Hours are subject to change without notice.
- Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 2
- Veterans Day, Monday, Nov. 11
- Thanksgiving, Thursday and Friday, Nov. 28–29
Fitness Center Information:
- All individuals must fill out a health history form and waiver before using the Fitness Center.
- All individuals must log-in and log-out of the Fitness Center with Century College I.D. number.
- Hours are subject to change; however, those changes will be communicated through Century College e-mail and the Student Portal. Keep in mind that inclement weather may affect hours.
- The Fitness Center is a classroom, and is only available during open hours. (Please do not disturb when classes are in session.)
- Postings will be made by the Fitness Center entrance, in the locker rooms, and on the Fitness Center bulletin board.
Fitness Center features
Our center features a wide variety of cardiovascular and resistance equipment, including:
In addition, our weight room features a full compliment of free weights, dumbbells and resistance machines to help
you reach your fitness goals. Our training accessories include:
Get active and Earn Rewards!
Earn rewards – T-shirts, water bottles, shoe bags and more! Sign up during Fitness Center open hours and start
earning points toward Fitness Center gear.
- Fitness Center office, W.1610
- Kim Wells, Robert Baker
- Phone: 651.747.4054