On This Page
Intramurals and Recreation
Century's Intramural Program provides great opportunities for students, faculty, and staff
to participate in sports and recreational activities! Grab your friends and join in the fun!
Summer 2013 Intramurals Schedule
- Tuesdays – Badminton/Volleyball: 11 am – 1 pm
- Wednesdays – Basketball: 11 am – 1 pm
- Thursdays – Badminton/Volleyball: 11 am – 1 pm
- Century College Student ID required for all Intramurals and Recreation activities!
NOTE: Open Gym will not take place on non-class days and is subject to cancellation
for other events.
The Century College Intramural Department is constantly striving to enhance your experience and improve our program
If you have ideas, questions or comments, please call
651.779.3322 or stop by the Intramural Office at W1213.
Century College's Outdoor Recreation Center offers a variety of sport and recreation items.
Most items are free of charge for students, faculty, and staff with a Century College I.D.
Stop by the Connection (1205W) to reserve your items today!
Athletic Equipment/Backyard Games
- Golf Clubs
- In-Line Skates
- Sports Equipment
- Soccer Balls
- Indoor and Sand Volleyballs
- Lacrosse sticks
- Hackey sacks
- Disc Golf Set
- Tennis and Badminton Racquets
- Table Tennis
- Bocce Ball
- Fishing Equipment
- Sleeping Bags and Pads
- Travel Backpacks