Advanced Placement (AP)
Advanced Placement is administered by the
Board through which high school students complete designated college level courses in
high schools and earn college credit by demonstrating a specified level of performance on AP exams. Students must
official AP score report sent directly from the College Entrance Examination Board to Century's Transfer Student Services Office.
An AP exam score of 3 or higher on a 5 point scale will be considered for transfer.
list of AP exams and how they transfer to Century is available through Transferology :
- Standardized Examinations tab
- Choose Advanced Placement standardized test and year you completed the test
- Click the plus sign for your specific AP exam
- Click "Find schools that accept my coursework" top right corner with "My Courses"
- Select Century College from the "Matches" list
Credit for prior learning achieved through college level alternatives or nontraditional education experiences are considered for
transfer, according to published national standard guidelines established by The Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL), American Council on
Education (ACE) and other similar national organizations.