College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
The College Level Examination Program is administered by the College
Board through which students of any age have the opportunity to demonstrate college level achievement through a program of
exams in undergraduate college courses. Students must have their official
CLEP score report sent directly to Century's Transfer Student Services Office. A CLEP exam score of 50 or higher
will be considered for transfer.
A complete list of CLEP exams and how they transfer to Century is available through Transferology:
- Standardized Examinations tab
- Choose CLEP standardized test and year you completed the test
- Click the plus sign for your specific CLEP exam
- Click "Find schools that accept my coursework" top right corner with "My Courses"
- Select Century College from the "Matches" list
Credit for prior learning achieved through college level alternatives or nontraditional education experiences are considered for
transfer, according to published national standard guidelines established by The Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL), American Council on
Education (ACE) and other similar national organizations.