Advanced planning is critical when you transfer:
- Discuss your transfer with a Century transfer specialist, academic counselor or advisor, including:
- Requirements for your chosen program of study or degree
- Transfer agreements between Century and other colleges or universities
- Procedures and policies for transferring credits and courses
- Arrange to have all your college transcripts from each institution you have attended
mailed directly to Century or to the college or university to which you intend to transfer
- E-Transcripts: if you have attended or are currently attending one or more MnSCU
institutions (not including the University of Minnesota) and have applied to Century, your official transcript
from a MnSCU institution(s) may be electronically retrieved by Century College at no cost.
Email Century's DARS and Transfer Student Services
Office or call 651.779.3908 to verify that your transcript(s) is available electronically.
If you have holds on your records (including, but not limited to, unpaid balances) from the MnSCU
institution you previously attended, your transcripts cannot be retrieved electronically.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your records are free of holds.
You must notify Century's
DARS and Transfer Student Services Office when:
- your records have been cleared for retrieval.
- your courses (currently in progress) have been completed so that Century can update your
transfer credits on your academic records.
- Verify that you meet
assessment testing or college placement requirements and course prerequisites prior to your
scheduled orientation and registration.
- Refer to the Minnesota Transfer Website for
information about the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) system
Monday, Wednesday: 8 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday, Thursday: 8 am – 6 pm
Friday: 8 am – 4 pm
Summer Hours: Friday 8 am – 12:00 noon
Transfer specialists are available at:
West Campus Room 2240