International Baccalaureate (IB)
The IB Diploma Programme (DP) is a course of study for students age 16 to 19 that
leads to examinations in various subjects. Students who participate in the full Diploma Programme are required to
study and take examinations in six different academic subjects. An IB exam score of 4 or higher will be considered for transfer.
list of IB exams and how they transfer to Century is available through Transferology:
- Standardized Examinations tab
- Choose International Baccalaureate standardized test and year you completed the test
- Click the plus sign for your specific IB exam
- Click "Find schools that accept my coursework" top right corner with "My Courses"
- Select Century College from the "Matches" list
Credit for prior learning achieved through college level alternatives or nontraditional education experiences are considered for
transfer, according to published national standard guidelines established by The Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL), American Council on
Education (ACE) and other similar national organizations.