Tech Prep courses taken in secondary school and/or Career and Technical Center may substitute for a specific
courses identified through articulation agreements between
Career and Technical Center and/or Northeast Metro Tech Prep Consortium and Century College.
Tech Prep courses may fulfill elective credits for some program/degree requirements at Century College.
Note: Only those high school courses identified in the articulation agreements will be
- Complete the course goals in high school.
- Maintain a grade of A or B in the course.
- Apply for admission and enroll in courses at Century College within three years of completing the high
- Submit a high school transcript to Century College that shows graduation in good standing.
- Present Tech Prep Certificate of Credit or Northeast Metro Career and Technical Center transcript to the
Century College Records Office.
Transfer credit will be awarded to students:
- upon verification of their enrollment at Century College
- provided the above criteria have been met
- provided they remain in courses at Century College past the tenth day of Fall or
Spring semester and third day of summer term.
Century College transcript
A Century College transcript will be developed only for those students who enroll in courses at Century College.
Students awarded college credits at Century for a Tech Prep courses who intend to transfer from Century to
another college or university should contact the Transfer Specialist at that college/university to determine if
their Tech Prep courses will be accepted.
Each college or university decides which, if any, credits transfer and whether those credits meet their degree
For more information, contact:
- Director of Transfer Student Services, Angie Alley,
- Northeast Metro Career and Technical Center Supervisor of Outreach, 651.415.5610.