Transfer Out From Century

Skipped BreadcrumbHome > Transfer Students > Transfer Out From Century

On This Page

Quick Links

Transfer Out

Advanced planning is critical when you transfer out from Century to another college or university. Discuss transferring with a Century transfer specialist, academic counselor or advisor and verify:

MnSCU eTranscripts: If you plan to attend a MnSCU institutions (not including the University of Minnesota), your official Century College transcript may be electronically retrieved at no cost. To verify that your Century transcript is available, directly contact the MnSCU institution you plan to transfer to.

If you have holds on your records (including, but not limited to, unpaid balances), your transcript cannot be retrieved electronically.

It is your responsibility to ensure that your Century record is free of holds. Notify the MnSCU institution you plan to transfer to when your:

  • Century record have been cleared for electronic retrieval
  • courses (currently in progress) at Century have been completed


Transfer specialists are available at:

West Campus Room 2240
Phone: 651.779.3908
Fax: 651.779.3419