Benefits and Support Services
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs
- Wisconsin Department of Military Affairs
- Military OneSource
- Minnesota National Guard Family Programs
- Minnesota Veterans One Stop Website
- The American Legion
- The Disabled Soldier Support System
- Minnesota Military Family Foundation: Provides community-supported funds to soldiers and their families as grants or loans to Minnesota Military Families of deployed soldiers that need a little help.
- Army Reserve Family Programs Office: ARFP is committed to offering education, training, awareness, outreach, information, referral, and follow-up. Our mission and vision statements reflect our commitment to the Army Reserve community.
- Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans: A statewide nonprofit serving veterans that assists and supports veterans and their families with services focused on housing, employment, and legal support.
- Operation Minnesota Nice: Provides packages and cell phone minutes to deployed soldiers.
- Veterans Resource Center, "Keeping the Promise",
Counseling Services for Veterans and Their Families
2480 University Ave. W., St. Paul, MN 55114
Higher Education Veterans Programs