Ten-Step Registration Process
Registering for Staff and Leadership Development classes/workshops is easy. The following ten-step
process takes place with registration.
- Identify a workshop or conference.
- Complete a registration form.
- A copy of the registration information form is then sent to Staff and Leadership Development.
- Staff and Leadership Development staff will consider funding the request based on available
- If funding for your request is approved, Staff and Leadership Development staff complete a
101 form and send it to the business office for processing.
- The business office assigns a purchase order number to the request.
- If the conference/workshop is being paid with a purchase order, allow at least 2 ½
weeks for processing.
- If the vendor is set up to receive payment electronically, a check will not be issued for
- Allow at least 10 working days for a check to be cut and come back from the Department of
Finance for payment.
- If there isn't enough time to get a PO number, and the request has been approved, pay for the
class/workshop, and then submit a receipt with a SEMA4 Form to get reimbursed later. The
SEMA4Form is found on the "J" (Common) drive in the Forms folder (it is an XLS form).