- High School diploma or GED certificate. You may download a High School Transcript Request Form to send to your high school.
- Complete the application and submit by deadline.
- A one-time $20 non-refundable application fee (remains due until paid.)
- Century College is an open-enrollment institution.
- We do not require ACT or SAT scores for admission.
PSEO: Contact Admissions for the appropriate application. (PLEASE DO NOT APPLY ONLINE.)
International: Contact the Multicultural Center for the appropriate application.
Contact the Admissions Office at 651.773.1700.
Select the category that best describes you:
- I am a new applicant to Century College and have never attended another
MnSCU college or university.
The application will ask for your date of birth (DOB) and Social Security Number. If our system finds an account that matches
yours, you will have an opportunity to verify your account credentials. If successful, the system will log you
in and you will be able to complete the application process. You are not required to supply this information.
- I am a new applicant to Century College; however, I have attended another
college or university.
If you have a Student ID number, Tech ID number, or username and password from another MnSCU institution,
you may use your existing credentials to log in and apply for admission to Century College using the
login button on the application page.
Online Application Instructions
Please read the following instructions prior to completing the online application.
- Please have a credit card available for payment.
Your application will not be approved until the $20.00 application fee has been received.
You may use the payment link on the final page to securely pay your fee with a credit card online.
The application fee is required for admission into the college.
- Please select only ONE major. You are welcome to make changes to your major after your application has been processed.
- There will be opportunities to double-check your work before submitting your application. Please ensure your work is accurate.
- Do not reply to the email confirmation you receive. Use the contact information above to contact an Admissions staff member for assistance.
Per MnSCU policy 3.4.1, Century College may not admit students who have been suspended for academic or disciplinary reasons.
- Students Suspended from Other Institutions.
Subpart A. Students Suspended for Academic Reasons. Students on academic suspension from a Minnesota State College or University shall not be admitted to another college or university in the system during the term of that suspension unless they demonstrate potential for being successful in the particular program to which they apply.
Subpart B. Students Suspended for Disciplinary Reasons. Students who have been suspended or expelled for disciplinary reasons from any postsecondary institution may be denied admission to a Minnesota State College or University.
- If you have attended or are currently attending one or more MnSCU institutions (not including the University of
Minnesota) and have applied to Century, your official transcript from a MnSCU institution(s) may be
electronically retrieved by Century College at no cost.
Email Century's Transfer Student Services Office
or call 651.779.3908 to verify that your transcript(s) is available electronically.
If you have holds on your records (including, but not limited to, unpaid balances)
from the MnSCU institution you previously attended, your transcripts cannot be retrieved electronically.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your records are free of holds.
You must notify Century's
Transfer Student Services Office when:
- your records have been cleared for retrieval.
- your courses (currently in progress) have been completed so that Century can update your transfer credits on your
Monday to Thursday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday – closed
- Admissions Office
- 3300 Century Avenue North White Bear Lake, Minnesota 55110
- 1.800.228.1978 ext. 1700
AOL Instant Messenger
screen name: centuryadmission