You are a visiting student at Century if you plan to:
- complete one course or a few courses, for example, during summer session
- transfer back to the institution you are currently attending
And you do not intend to complete a degree/program or MnTC at Century.
You are a visiting transfer student if prior to attending Century you:
- completed one or more college level courses and credits
- earned a degree from another college/university, vocational/technical school or institution
- served in the military
Most visiting students are transfer students (also known as reverse transfer student) and you must complete the following process in order to register for courses at Century:
- Complete Century's admissions and
- Submit an unofficial transcript from the college/university you attended to determine if you meet Century's assessment testing requirements and course prerequisites - submit directly to Century's Transfer Student Services Office
- Complete Transfer Student Orientation
As a visiting student you may provide an unofficial or student copy of your transcript(s) from each college/university you previously attended to verify that you meet Century's assessment testing requirements or course pre-requisites.
Your prerequisite information will be added to your Century academic record and you will be notified that you are able to register for the Century course. Allow 2-3 business days for verification and processing of your course prerequisites.
Unofficial transcripts are not retained by Century College once you provide them.
To submit your unofficial transcript:
- Fax, email or submit in person to Century's Transfer Student Services Office
- Provide your:
- Century Student ID#
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Century course number you intend to register for (example: PSYC 1020)
- Year and term you intend to register for the course (example: Summer 2014)
Complete the Verification of Course Prerequisite form and submit to the Transfer Student Services Office.
Transfer Student Services Fax: 651.779.3419 or email DARS@century.edu