Students who are currently admitted at another college or university and who are not interested in completing a degree, diploma or certificate at Century College
may choose to attend Century as a visiting student.
MN State Colleges & Universities (MnSCU) Visiting Student
MnSCU visiting students currently attend another MnSCU college or university.
- Log-in to eServices using your account at your current (home) MnSCU institution.
- Select Century College from the drop down for College/University.
- Register for your Century course using your STAR ID.
- If you are unable to register or receive a prerequisite error message, notify Century's Transfer Student Services Office, 651.779.3908, to determine if you meet Century's assessment testing requirements and course prerequisites.
- View MnSCU Requirements.
Non-MnSCU Visiting Student
(Examples: University of St. Thomas, University of Minnesota, Bethel University, Saint Catherine's, out of state university or college)
- Complete our online application.
- Send an unofficial transcript(s) from your college/university.
- Log in to your student account at your college and save transcript as a PDF
- E-mail PDF transcript to Century's Transfer Student Services Office (DARS@century.edu)
- Unofficial transcripts are not retained by Century College and need to be sent each semester you wish to attend.
- Attach the PDF transcript to the e-mail and include:
- Full Name
- Century Student ID#
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Century course/section number you intend to register for (example: PSYC 1020-01)
- Year and term you intend to register for the course (example: Summer 2016)
Complete the Online Orientation. Call the Orientation office at 651.779.3404 or e-mail email@example.com.
Register for your Century course in your Student eServices Account.
After you complete the course, request a Century transcript to be sent to your college/university.
- Or complete the Verification of Course Prerequisite form and submit to the Transfer Student Services Office.
- Your prerequisite information will be added to your Century academic record, and you will be notified that you are able to register for the Century course after your online orientation.
Allow 2-3 business days for verification and processing of your course prerequisites.
- Call Transfer Services for assistance at 651.779.3908, e-mail DARS@century.edu, Fax: 651.779.3419