Century College is a smart choice. Here are a few reasons why you'll want to enroll:
- Century employs the finest college faculty in the country.
- At Century you'll have access to excellent computer labs, library services and counseling assistance to help you succeed every step of the way.
- It's affordable. The cost of a credit at Century is $178.68 – Compared to $350.00 at the U of MN and to private colleges, which are even more costly.
- Century College credits are transferable. Earn the first two years of a four-year degree at Century College and you are likely to find yourself actively recruited by many colleges and universities.
- In a recent alumni survey, 99% say that they would recommend Century College to a friend or relative. In the same survey, 97% of our alumni rated their educational experience at Century College as good to excellent.
- The Associate Degree - A two-year program requiring the completion of 64 or more credits. Degrees
- Associate in Arts (AA) degree: A two-year degree designed to provide students with the
first two years of a four-year degree, including:
- Associate in Science (AS) and Associate in Applied Science (AAS): Two-year career or
technical degrees designed for employment. While not intended to transfer to
another college, these degrees may in some cases transfer.
- Transfer to four-year school: For students who intend to complete coursework at Century College and
transfer to another college or university.
- Occupational diplomas and certificates: These programs are designed for students who intend to go
directly into the workforce.
- Diploma: requires 36-48 credits or more.
- Certificate: requires 16 or 30 credits.
- Academic certificates: These are groups of courses with an academic theme for transfer or personal interest –
- Enrichment courses: Designed for students who want to gain specific skills or knowledge, and not seeking a
degree, diploma, or certificate.
You will find no “typical” student here because Century draws students from all age ranges and ethnic backgrounds.
Century's student population includes the traditional 18 to 22-year-old students, adult learners, and international students representing 70 different countries.
We are confident that you will find a sense of community at Century College.