Public Safety - Reporting Safety Concerns

Skipped BreadcrumbHome > About Century > Public Safety > Reporting Safety Concerns

Reporting Safety Concerns

  • Employees: Inform your supervisor.
  • Call 651.747.4001 or email the Safety Administrator directly.
  • Students: Call Campus Security at 651.747.4000.

Remember to have the following information available when reporting your concern:

  • What is the concern?
  • Who is involved?
  • When and where did this happen?
  • What steps have you taken to correct/improve the issue?


Kevin Wriskey, Safety Administrator
651.747.4001, fax: 651.779.3269