In today’s job market, training or retraining is essential!
Century College students benefit from:
- distinguished faculty - small class sizes and personal attention
- affordable tuition - starts at $150 per credit compared to $340 at the University
- flexible schedules - online, evening, accelerated and Fast-Track classes.
We offer over 60 areas of study, including the following for-credit and non-credit options.
And, we are the largest provider of continuing education and customized training in the state.
If you're an adult learner seeking additional training or education, contact our Workforce Response Team members:
- Bridgett Backman, Program Manager, Continuing Education & Workforce Development, 651.779.5788
- Jane Nicholson, Dean Academic Program Development, 651.779.3304