Maintaining Your Active Club Status Through Student Senate
Monthly Check List
- Attend Student Senate Meetings on the 2nd Wednesday of the month in room W1420 at 2:30pm (cannot miss two in a row)
- Monthly Report- Due the Friday before the 1st Wednesday of the Month (report attached below)
- Check mailbox in the Club Room Weekly
Semester Check List
- Hold one campus wide activity (must be held at Century)
- Submit list of officers and the name, address and phone number of the club advisor (deadline determined by Student Senate)
- Submit meeting times and days to the Student Senate Director of Communications.
- Turn in activities to Associate Director of Student life and Leadership Development to assist with promotion.
- Volunteer at onf or the following PAC events: Fall Fest (September), Fright Walk (October), Blizzard Blast (February), Games Day (April), and Wood Duck Days (May)
Yearly Check List
- Submit any changes to the club constitution to Student Senate
- Submit budget proposal (usually happens around November)
Does You Club Receive More Than $1,250.00?
If your club or organization receives more than $1,250.00 via budget requests, you are required to serve on a campus wide committee. If you serve on a committee you must submit a committee report once a month.
If you have any questions about your club standing contact firstname.lastname@example.org.