Reserving Space at Century
In order to reserve space at Century the following process must be completed by an advisor:
- Your advisor should email email@example.com with your desired room times and dates (the times should include set up and take down)
- They will then receive a confirmation email stating whether your request was approved or denied due to availability.
- Once confirmation is received, your advisor will be asked to complete a Facilities Use Request Form (FURF) and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completing the Facilities Use Request Form
- Under the "Maintenance" section make sure you indicate the number of chairs and tables that are needed and the set up of the room, if applicable.
- Under the "A-V Equipment" section make sure that you indicate any audio visual needs (i.e. projectors, laptop, etc). If you include any A-V equipment in your request make sure that you email email@example.com along with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under the "Public Safety" section you would indicate if there are any public safety needs. This is utilized mainly if your club event occurs after the normal Century College hours. This service requires a fee.
Other Items Available to Reserve for Student Organizations
The following items are available for reserved use through the Director of Student Life and Leadership Development:
- Hot/Cold Coolers
- Digital Camera
- Button Machine (cost associated with supplies)
- Helium Tank (cost associated with balloons)
- Coolers on Wheels
- Gas Grills
- Coffee Percolators
- Spin Wheel