On This Page
Popcorn Machine Rental
Students, faculty and staff may rent the popcorn machine for free.
- Contact Jenn Rassett to reserve the machine.
- The machine may not leave the Century College campus.
- When placing a reservation we will need to know:
- The name and contact info of the sponsoring individual/group
- Event location
- The time frame you will need the machine
- The number of people are expected at your event
- It is the reserving party’s responsibility to pick up and drop off the machine at the Connection.
- The popcorn machine must be cleaned upon return.
- Purchase your own popcorn, butter, and salt (we recommend using Sam’s Club for these items.)
- Popcorn can be obtained free if you're renting the maching for a student activity.
- Popcorn can be ordered through the Connection, if you're hosting a non-student event.
- Let warm up for 5 minutes.
- Place 1/2 cup butter and one tablespoon salt in the kettle.
- Place one and a half cups of popcorn kernels.
- When popcorn slows down, tip kettle.
- Wipe down lid and rim of the kettle.