On This Page
- Wood Duck Trail
Fitness Center Open Hours
— Summer 2015
West Campus 1605
June 29 — July 2
- Monday – Tuesday: 7:15 – 11:50 am, 1 – 4:15 pm
- Wednesday – Thursday: 7:15 – 11:50 am, 1 – 3:15 pm
July 13 — July 28
- Monday – Thursday: 7:15 – 11:50 am, 1 – 4:15 pm
- Friday: 7 – 11 am
July 29 — August 14
- Monday – Thursday: 7:15 – 11:50 am, 1 – 3:15 pm
- Friday: 7:15 am – 3:15 pm
NOTE: Hours are subject to change without notice. Call 651.747.4054 during open hours.
- July 3 – July 10
- August 17 – 21
Fitness Center Information:
- All individuals must fill out a health history form and waiver before using the Fitness Center.
- All individuals must log-in and log-out of the Fitness Center with Century College I.D. number.
- Hours are subject to change; however, those changes will be communicated through Century College e-mail and the Student Portal. Keep in mind that inclement weather may affect hours.
- The Fitness Center is a classroom, and is only available during open hours. (Please do not disturb when classes are in session.)
- Postings will be made by the Fitness Center entrance, in the locker rooms, and on the Fitness Center bulletin board.
Fitness Center features
Our center features a wide variety of cardiovascular and resistance equipment, including:
In addition, our weight room features a full compliment of free weights, dumbbells and resistance machines to help
you reach your fitness goals. Our training accessories include:
Get active and Earn Rewards!
Earn rewards – T-shirts, water bottles, shoe bags and more! Sign up during Fitness Center open hours and start
earning points toward Fitness Center gear.
- Fitness Center office, W.1610
- Kim Wells, Nicholas Roy
- Phone: 651.747.4054