Posting Flyers/Century Signage Policy
126.96.36.199 College Signage
On-campus signage is one of many student communication channels used to promote
College information. Signage may only be posted on the following: bulletin boards, message rails, digital signage, and the Century Avenue
LED sign. This policy does not apply to departmental bulletin boards.
College Bulletin Boards & Message Rails
There are three classifications of bulletin boards for posting: Campus Information; Student Club & Organization
Information; and Community Information.
- Campus Information: Designated for signage regarding official College information
only, including College events and announcements.
- Student Club &Organization Information: Designated for signage regarding student club
and organization information, including student club and organization events and announcements.
- Community Information:Designated for signage regarding official College information, as well as signage posted by the
Message rails are located within the stairwells across campus. Due to state fire code, signage in stairwells is limited to the
message rails. Signage not hanging in a message rail will be removed. The message rails can be used by the campus
community to promote College information.
The following regulations/specifications apply to all signage posted on the bulletin boards and posted in
- Signage cannot be larger than 11”x17”
- Signage can only be hung for a maximum of three (3) weeks
- Signage must include a posting expiration date
- Removal of signage is the responsibility of the area posting the signage and must be removed within twenty
-four (24) hours of expiration date
- Signage must adhere to MnSCU policies and federal and state laws.
Signage that does not meetthe above regulations/specifications or is posted in locations other than bulletin boards and
message rails must be approved by the College prior to posting by contacting email@example.com
or it will be subject to removal.
Digital Signage System
The digital signage system refers to the monitors located on
campus and can be used by the campus community to promote
The process for posting on the Digital Signage System can be found
within the Marketing & Communications site on myCentury.
The Century Avenue LED sign refers to the LED display in the West Campus monument
and can be used by the campus community to promote college information.
The process for posting on the Century Avenue LED sign can be found within the Marketing & Communications site on