- Microsoft Office - Free online access to the Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Skydrive - Online data storage up to 25GB. For help on using your SkyDrive please check out SkyDrive Help & How-to.
- Mobile Device - You can set up your email to push directly to a mobile device if compatible.
- Calendar - Make scheduled appointments, event, and reminders to organize your schedule.
- Task Manager - You can create tasks with reminders to help you keep track of your tasks/projects.
- Photo Album - Upload photos from your computer to an online album to share with people across e-mail.
Century College provides Microsoft’s Live@edu e-mail service. Live@edu offers a wide range
of benefits for students including online office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint &
OneNote) as well as 25 GB of free online storage!
Where to find?
- On any page within the Century College website: www.century.edu
- Click "myCentury" located on the top right corner of the page
- Once logged in click on e-mail under Student Tools
StarID / Password Login for myCentury:
StarID / Password Help:
Trouble logging into e-mail?
- Make sure you are logging in under myCentury and NOT going to mail.century.edu
- Check myCentury FAQ for help documentation.
- If after reviewing the myCentury FAQ you still need more assistance, please call our
StudentHelp Line (651-779-3295) during regular business hours or visit one of our Computer Centers on campus (West Campus W3165 and East Campus E1710)