Century College provides Microsoft Office 365 e-mail service.
To access your student e-mail:
- Click "myCentury" located on the top right corner of this page
(your login for myCentury is your StarID and Password)
- Once logged in, click Log in to your e-mail (under Student E-mail)
Trouble logging into e-mail?
- Make sure you are logging in under myCentury and NOT going to mail.century.edu
- Check e-mail FAQ for help documentation.
- If, after reviewing the myCentury FAQ you still require assistance, please call our StudentHelp Line (651-779-3295) during regular business hours or visit one of our Computer Centers on campus (West Campus W3165 and East Campus E1710)
Student File Storage
As of October 2013, students can save files to SkyDrive using their Office 365 account. You can access your account by logging in through myCentury
and click to Log in to your e-mail. SkyDrive appears as one of the options across the top of the screen. Office 365 also offers Microsoft Office apps that can be used
in the browser as well as access to SharePoint and other tools!
Note that, if you were admitted prior to July 2013, your content will not automatically transfer to this new Office 365 account. If you wish to have all your content in a single space, you will need to manually move the files from the account created in July to the one created in October.