and much more...
- Single sign-on access to email, D2L, eServices, etc.
- Free and Reduced-Cost software from companies like Adobe, Microsoft, Symantec, and more!
- Free access to Lynda.com an online training site designed to help you learn, master, and apply digital tools and techniques.
- Access to your printing balance, bookstore vouchers, and apply for your direct loans
What is myCentury?
myCentury is a secure portal for currently-enrolled, credit Students and Faculty/Staff to get information needed to be successful at Century College. It is a single sign-on system where you can access your e-mail, free or discounted software, free computer software training from Lynda.com, information regarding printing, bookstore vouchers, and much more.
Where to find?
- On any page within the Century College website: www.century.edu
- Click "myCentury" located on the top right corner of the page.
StarID / Password Login for myCentury:
StarID / Password Help:
Trouble logging into myCentury?
- Check myCentury FAQ for help documentation.
- If after reviewing the myCentury FAQ you still need more assistance, please call our
StudentHelp Line (651-779-3295) during regular business hours or visit one of our Computer Centers on campus (West Campus W3165 and East Campus E1710)