Start USING StarID!
ITS is happy to announce that the StarID conversion project has successfully wrapped up. All students and staff are now able to log in using StarID!
With StarID activated, you will need to modify some services which now require StarID:
- Update myLogins
If you previously used myLogins for signing into services through myCentury, you will need to update this information with your StarID.
- Update any mobile devices synced with your Century accounts
If you synced your personal device with Century email, calendar, etc., simply follow the same procedure as before, but use your StarID as the username.
- Know where to go for help
Century IT can answer some questions regarding StarID, but since since StarIDs are assigned and managed through MnSCU, the quickest and easiest way to get information through StarID Self Service.
ITS team members will be wearing black “Got StarID?” t-shirts around campus this week--look for one of the roving ITS Team members and ask them for assistance if you have any questions about StarID. You can also stop by one of the Open Computer Centers (W.3165 and E.1710), where personnel and computers are available to help register/reset StarIDs.
Important notes for students:
- Students will use StarID to access campus computers, myCentury (including email), Desire2Learn (D2L), and eServices.
- Beginning March 17, you will no longer use your former username and password to log in to the above services. You will need to activate your StarID to avoid any interruption in service.
- All email addresses will be changed to this format: [StarID]@my.century.edu
- Any mobile devices currently synced to your email will need to be reconfigured.