Public transportation to Century College is available. Buses typically run through St. Paul or the transit station at Maplewood Mall. There are bus stops on campus and along Century Avenue.
Metro Transit opens up the Twin Cities to you in a way that fits your budget and lifestyle. Get to the concert or class, grocery store or game, museum or mall with any of these easy payment options:
- College Pass to ride all semester
- Go-To card - rechargeable stored-value card for quick and easy fare payment
- Mobile app - buy transit tickets on the go
- Cash at a ticket machine or on the bus
Get to campus and beyond with College Pass.
Ride with confidence. Use all the tools at your disposal, including:
- Nextrip & Show My Bus - see all upcoming trip times for your stop and locate your next bus.
- Trip Planner - plan your trip easily before you head out
- Text for Safety - anonymous safety reporting from your phone
How to use College Pass and Go-To Cards
Riding is easy and safe!
To pay your fare when you ride the bus or train, simply touch your College Pass or Go-To card to the Go-To logo on the reader next to the farebox or on station platforms. The reader will then display “Go” or “Transfer.”
Please do this with every ride. Failure to do so could lead to a $180 fine, or your pass may be deactivated.
Purchase a College Pass
College Passes are available at the Century College bookstore on West Campus or online through the bookstore’s website.