Skip to main content

Century College values your feedback. If you have a concern/suggestion, review your options below.

Suggestion Box

In order to leave an informal concern or suggestion, please utilize the Century College Suggestion Box. You may include your contact information or choose to remain anonymous.


In order to address a concern, please contact the appropriate supervisor of the area (search the directory). In order to learn about Century College policies, please reference our College policies.


In order to address a concern, please contact your supervisor or another area supervisor. You may also review Human Resources information or contact Human Resources at 651-779-5804.

Current Students

In order to address a concern and access information regarding procedures, policies and contacts, go to Student Concerns on myCentury. This tool assists in navigating the Century College process for handling student concerns/complaints.

Out of State Student Complaint Process

Century College is a member of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (NC-SARA), which means we are able to share reciprocity with all other states that are members of NC-SARA.

Century College has a formal Student Complaint and Grievance Policy and Procedure. If your issue can't be resolved using this policy and procedure at Century you may contact the Minnesota Office of Higher Education. If you reside in another state here is a list of state contacts.

Century College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and here is our Statement of Accreditation Status.