Skip to main content

Century College values your feedback. If you have a concern/suggestion, review your options below.

Suggestion Box

In order to leave an informal concern or suggestion, please utilize the Century College Suggestion Box. You may include your contact information or choose to remain anonymous.

Current Students

In order to address a concern or complaint and access information regarding procedures, policies and contacts, go to Student Concerns on myCentury. This tool assists in navigating the Century College process for handling student concerns/complaints.

Students may also go directly to the Student Complaints and Grievances Policy and Student Complaints and Grievances Procedure


In order to address a concern, please contact the appropriate supervisor of the area (search the directory). In order to learn about Century College policies, please reference our College policies.


In order to address a concern, please contact your supervisor or another area supervisor. You may also review Human Resources information or contact Human Resources at 651-779-5804.

Other Resources

If your issue can't be resolved using Century College procedures, you may contact any of the following accordingly:

National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (NC-SARA)
Minnesota Office of Higher Education
Higher Learning Commission