Congratulations on nearing your academic goals! In order to graduate, there are a few steps to address. Follow the process below to ensure that all the necessary requirements have been met. Graduation applications should be submitted during your last semester at Century College by the deadline:
Fall 2019 - December 2, 2019
Spring 2020 - April 6, 2020
Summer 2020 - August 3, 2020
Complete the Graduation Application within the processing timeline
Graduation applications should be submitted during your last semester at Century College by the deadline. Applications received after the deadline will be processed in the next term.
- Fall 2019 - December 2, 2019
- Spring 2020 - April 6, 2020
- Summer 2020 - August 3, 2020
In order for your award to be reflected on your transcript you must apply to graduate through your myCentury account.
Confirm that you have met all of your degree requirements
View your Degree Audit Report through eServices under "Academic Records" and confirm that you have met all of your degree requirements and the following:
- Your degree/major and catalog year are listed correctly. Requirements may change from year to year.
- Transcripts from other colleges/universities have been received and evaluated, including 916/Career and Tech Center.
- Make sure previous grades of Incomplete are now graded.
- Confirm completion of any internships, externships, or clinicals.
- Compare with your unofficial transcript that any repeated courses are noted or complete a Repeat of Course form.
- All academic petitions are recorded on your Degree Audit Report.
- Confirm that your account is paid up by checking for any holds on your account.
- Catalog requirements older than 6 years cannot be used for a degree program.
- Technical credits older than 5 years cannot be used as career credit for a diploma or certificate, only as elective credits
If your Degree Audit Report does not reflect that you have met all of the program requirements, or if you have any questions, please meet with an academic advisor, counselor, or your program advisor to review your Degree Audit Report report.
Attend Graduation EXPO and Participate in the Graduation Ceremony
Thursday, April 30
11:00am – 2:00pm or 4:30pm-6pm
West Campus Main Commons
Students planning to participate in the 2020 Graduation Ceremony must attend Graduation EXPO to do the following:
- Verify details and receive important information regarding the Graduation Ceremony
- Order your cap and gown
- Pick up your tickets for graduation guests
*If you do plan to participate in the ceremony, follow the instructions on at the Graduation Ceremony webpage.*
Diplomas & Degree Documents
Diplomas and other correspondence are mailed to the address given on the graduation application form within 14-16 weeks after grades are posted. The document will show the name listed in the computer system unless a Change of Information form is submitted. Name changes require valid identification (see back of change form for details) and must be done in person at the Records Office.
Within 6-8 weeks after grades are posted, you may view your degree notation on your unofficial transcript online at Century College eServices.
You may replace your degree document for a $25 fee. Questions call 651-779-3228. The diploma order takes approximately 4 to 6 weeks. A transcript is easily accessible and is the most official record of your graduation.