Century College offers more than just the typical classroom experience.
Students can participate in unique learning opportunities, enhancing their education and providing them with skills to succeed in their future careers.
Whether it is traveling the world to experience other cultures, serving others as you learn, or getting credit for your prior work and life experience, Century College's learning opportunities will enhance your education.
Learning Opportunities include:
- Credit for Prior Learning refers to learning gained from a variety of sources outside the classroom for which students can gain credit.
- The Century College Digital Fabrication Lab will provide a "workshop" to foster creativity and explore ideas.
- Global Education opportunities give students the chance to explore the world, learning abroad and gaining a global perspective.
- Our Honors Program provides motivated students the chance to achieve their full potential in the classroom.
- Service Learning gets students outside of the classroom, turning the "real world" into the classroom.
- Write Like Us centers and celebrates the work of BIPOC writers and writing students, fostering literary mentorship and leadership.