There are two ways to renew your library materials:
- This is the easiest way to renew. Go to My Library Account.
- Login using your StarID and password.
- A list of items checked out will appear on the screen. To renew an item, click on Renew this.
- If the renewal cannot be processed, an explanation will appear on the screen. You may request assistance from the Circulation Desk at 651-779-3968.
- When new due date appears on the screen, the renewal is successfully completed.
- In person
- You must bring your Student ID card to the Circulation Desk. You do not need to bring the items you are attempting to renew.
Items CANNOT be renewed if:
- someone else requests the item.
- another library user has placed a hold on an item you have borrowed.
- an item is overdue.
An item which has not been returned or renewed within several weeks of its due date is subject to a replacement charge.
Once the replacement charges have been assessed, the item may not be renewed. Replacement charges are dismissed once an overdue item is returned.
Avoid this overdue penalty by returning or renewing your materials in a timely manner.