Articulated College Credit

Articulation credit agreements are a strategy that enables high school students to earn college credit. Students who earn college credit in high school save money and can speed up or accelerate the time it takes to earn college certificates and degrees. Century College collaborates with specific area high schools to align selected high school and college courses in some career programs so students are eligible to earn early college credit.

If your CTE class in high school has an articulation agreement with Century College, you may have the opportunity to earn this college credit. Click here to find out if your high school has an active articulation agreement with a Century College career and technical program.

Successful completion of courses with an agreement may meet college program requirements or count as elective credit. Articulated college credit certificates are generated via the site. Students will need to log into their account to print their certificate(s). View a certificate example here.

Career and Technical Education Degree Programs

Century College has many Career and Technical Education (CTE) degree programs. These programs are designed to help students build skills that will prepare them to enter the workforce in challenging highly rewarding careers. To learn more about Career and Technical Education degree programs at Century college, click here, or email the Admissions Office or telephone at 651-773-1700.

How do I get credit?

After a student has enrolled at Century College, the student must:

  • Note: high school courses that have an articulation agreement with Century College will be accepted as transfer to Century College and must be documented. Check with your high school instructor or the Century College Transfer Student Services office to be sure the course is articulated at the college at which you intend to enroll. 
  • Access the articulated credit certificate generated via the site. Students will need to log into their account to print certificate(s). View a certificate example here.
  • Students can email an electronic copy their certificate to the Transfer Student Services Office.
  • Articulated credits will appear as transfer credit on a Century transcript.
  • The high school grade must be A, B, or in some cases C in the course.

**Articulation agreements are valid for a period of three years from the date of high school graduation. Students must be enrolled at Century past the 10th day of the term before articulated credits can be added to their record.

Transfer CTE Credit from Century College

Students awarded college credits at Century College for CTE credit who intend to transfer from Century College to another college or university should contact the Transfer Specialist at that college/university to determine if their CTE credit will be accepted. 

Each college or university decides which, if any, credits transfer and whether those credits meet their degree requirements. Some Career and Technical Education Credit received at Century College may not be accepted at another college or university.

Partner High Schools (Articulation Agreements with Century College)

  • BCCA SW Metro – Burnsville
  • Centennial High School
  • Chisago Lakes High School
  • Columbia Heights High School
  • East Ridge High School
  • Forest Lake High School
  • Fridley High School
  • Hill Murray High School
  • Irondale High School
  • Mahtomedi High School
  • Mounds View High School
  • Northeast Metro Career and Technical Center 916
  • North Branch High School
  • North St. Paul High School
  • Park High School
  • Roseville High School
  • St. Anthony High School
  • Spring Lake Park High School
  • Stillwater High School
  • Southwest Metro 288 – Burnsville
  • Tartan High School
  • White Bear Lake High School
  • Woodbury High School


To learn if your articulated credit will transfer into Century College, contact the DARS office or the Advising and Counseling Center.

DARS/Transfer Student Services Phone: 651-779-3908 Fax: 651-779-3419 Location: W 2240
Advising and Counseling Phone: 651-779-3285 Fax: 651-773-1746 Location: W 2410