The Century in the High School program is in a growth phase and has expanded to serve multiple Partner High Schools and provide college credits in eight disciplines (see below). Benefits for teachers and high schools include:
- Attract and retain an academically-strong student body
- Access to resources provided by higher education institutions
- Strengthen high school academic departments
- Professional development for teachers
- Increase public awareness of community partnerships and quality standards
The information below is intended to give educators (teachers, administrators and/or staff) an overview on some of key points in becoming a part of our learning community. The Guide Book is your primary reference for more information, forms, policies, and more.